We are currently looking for a Senior Stylist and an Apprentice to join our team!
If you're looking for a new start in a fresh Salon then we want to hear from you!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU! ~
* A fair & supportive working environment.
* Career progression available & encouraged if you so wish (up to Managerial level for full timers).
* Favourable rates of pay & commission - along with individual, team, monthly & annual bonuses.
* Paid holiday inc Banks Holiday's.
* Regular training enabling you to maintain your level of skill & continue to build on your expertise.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ~
* NVQ Level 2 + 3 ~ OR ~ NVQ Level 2 + a min. of 5yrs experience working as a qualified Stylist.
* A reliable & responsible team player.
* Enthusiasm with a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
* A friendly, polite & approachable disposition with extremely good communication skills.
If hairdressing interests you and you want to have expert training in a friendly environment then we want to hear from you too! Hairdressing apprenticeships enable you to start earning a wage, whilst gaining valuable practical experience working in the salon environment. This is strengthened by the theoretical aspects of learning at college resulting in a valuable NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualifications in Hairdressing.
*Apprentices will attend college 1 day a week and work in the salon 4 days a week, which will include dedicated times allocated for additional training.