𝘽𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 4 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘮, 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘵!
Our starting point? Creating 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢! Because without great staff, clients won’t come. And without loyal clients the vision won’t form.
Every member of the team has helped, and continues to help, shape ‘Blush’ into what it is today. It is still evolving, but when we reflect on how far it’s come, you can appreciate just how enthusiastically everyone works!
Whether it’s a new pair of scissors, additional training courses, gift vouchers, makeup, flowers, meals or bonuses, we believe that 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 and the successes are passed on to all who help turn the vision into reality.
We recently asked everyone what they enjoy most about working at Blush and the resounding answer was 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑴!
At Blush Hair Boutique you aren’t just an employee. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.
WHY CHOOSE BLUSH HAIR BOUTIQUE?
• We pride ourselves on offering a 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 & 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
• 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 within the company available and encouraged.
• Competitive 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘆.
• Plus 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 & 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.
• Monthly & annual 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲.
• 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.
• 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 (including Bank Holidays).
• 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 with our professional brands.
• 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 on products.
• 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 & 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁.
• Workplace 𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 scheme.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Minimum of 𝗡𝗩𝗤 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝟮 with experience working as a qualified Stylist.
* A very 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘆 & 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿.
* 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗺 for our industry.
* 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 to delivering 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 of work.
* 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 for providing excellent customer service.
* A 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆, 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲 & 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 with extremely good communication skills.
As a fun & friendly salon, the right candidate must have a great personality, attention to detail and a drive to be the best!
No previous experience necessary as, not only will you receive the best academic education at Richard John Academy in Worthing, you will receive in salon training every Wednesday where YOU get to be the hairdresser.
If successful with application you will be invited in for a trial morning/afternoon to see how the salon runs, get involved and meet the team. Successfully completing the trial will result in a job offer being made to you.
We are looking for someone who wants to become a talented, confident hair stylist.